Structural Simulation Engineer FEM – Composite Materials
Marenco Swisshelicopter is a young and innovative Aerospace Company which is working on the development and production of a new single engine Helicopter.
For our calculation division we are looking for a
Structural Simulation Engineer FEM – Composite Materials (male/female)
who wishes to overtake a responsible position within a competent and engaged team in a modern working environment.
- Analysis and development of new structures and Assemblies by means of FEM
- Optimization of existing structures and assemblies with focus on airframe
- Documentation of certification relevant analysis for strength substantiation of carbon composite structures
- Validation of FE models
- Proactive and autonomous development of creative solutions to challenging technical problems
- Coordination of tests with test division for validation of FE models
- Master Degree (ETH/TU) in the field of aerospace or mechanical engineering
- Experienced in Nastran and Ansys preferable Ansys ACP
- Basic Knowledge of Carbon Composite design and failure criteria
- Good German and English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Working experience of structural design in the above-mentioned fields is of advantage
We are looking for an engineer who is willing to work in a very dynamic environment who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness. Are you able to keep calm and friendly also in stressful situations? Then you are the right one for our team!
Please, send your complete application documents (one pdf document) with picture per
E-Mail to email@example.com. Your application will be treated with discretion and confidential.
For information or questions please contact Christian Buser at +41 (0)44 552 33 20