- Hold a degree in Engineering or MBA
- Excellent knowledge in Program Management methods & tools
- Economic & financial knowledge
- Relevant work experience in Aviation / Aerospace industry (minimum 3 years)
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21J & Part 21 G
- Very good English language skills, both verbal and in writing
- Working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!