- Bachelor degree in lean management
- 5-10 years’ experience in managing lean projects
- Master Black Belt in Six Sigma or equivalent qualification
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English
- Advanced MS office knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Flexible and competent in problem solving, team building and planning and decision making
- Good team player, self-driven attitude and can comply to fixed deadlines
We address an independent specialist with distinctive process orientated skills, who wants to take an active role within our company. The ideal candidate is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!