- Minimum of 3 years of professional CAD experience is requested (preferably Simens NX)
- Experience with free-form modelling and design of composite components
- Experience with Fibersim is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of prepreg composite materials and its manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 J&G and CS27 is an advantage
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines with a strong sense for thoroughness
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!